Effective therapy relies on accurate and timely diagnostics – the more accurate and timely, the better the chances for effective treatment. Rapid and quantitative diagnostics is therefore key to the future of medical science, and the convergence of technologies in bio-diagnostics, data management and drug delivery system makes possible a major advance in that direction. This convergence is possible because, thanks to recent advances, we can now measure bio-molecules using nanoparticles, manage data through blockchain for better security and fidelity, and affect cells in more targeted ways using cutting-edge drug delivery systems.
Data analytics and information will still lead the way toward giving us insight on how we can better manage private and public health. At a time when diagnostics can be rapid and quantitative, we are building a companion platform that can do the following:
- Deployable NOT ONLY in accessible areas but also in remote areas. In a connected world, the early identification of infections wherever they first occur is critical.
- Help infectious-disease management initiatives through disease data surveillance as well as biomarker trend monitoring aimed at reducing and even eliminating infectious diseases.
- Data surveillance to determine the effectiveness of drug-related interventions.
- Help in entomological monitoring, in the case of insect-borne diseases.
- Help provide more detailed information about population trends for predictive models of infectious disease management.
- Help create datapoints on relevant biomarkers that can accelerate and reduce the cost of drug development. Our Quantum Dot quantitative bio-diagnostic technology and the data platform complement drug development and accelerate the process because they provide analytical data on the effects to biomarkers.
- Help create data points for personal health management, particularly in monitoring the trend or behavior of specific biomarkers as well as biomarkers positively or negatively impacted by drug interventions.
NanoHarmonics will provide a solution that can anonymize data for population-based monitoring and aggregate that data for any or all or the purposes enumerated above. This advance will be the second key to managing epidemics and pandemics in the near future.
The XMOSQ Project. The BitHarmonics data platform will shortly be deployed in a multi-sectoral population study. to be carried out by members of the academic community, the scientific community, non-governmental organizations and other groups.